Suede tsuka ito:
- We ordered black genuine nubuck suede from Namikawa in Japan instead of synthetic suede (brand name tsunami) from Fred Lohman.
- The cost was $68 from Namikawa versus $89 from Fred Lohman
- Since you already paid $60 for leather handle wrap upgrade in your original email, the difference is $8.
Samegawa application to one saya:
- As informed via email, the cost is $160.
- Same will be secured to the saya using Nibe croaker's air bladder glue (traditional method for attaching same to saya that will prevent same de-lamination with humidity change).