L6 Steel Kagum
This is simply the best kagum in production. All aspects of the L6 Steel Kagums are the same as our live famous L6 blades, including the blade material. However, the blades are NOT heat treated and NOT sharp. The steel practice sword cannot be used for cutting. If you are looking for a safer alternative to a jingum training but want a high quality kagum, L6 steel kagum is the best choice out there.
- Blade Length (including collar length): 72cm / 28 inches
- Handle Length: 28cm / 11 inches
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2.3 lbs
- Blade Polish: machine polished with artificial temperline
- Gumjip(scabbard): kashu lacquered finish with metal fittings
- Hyuljo(blood groove): yes
- Hwando Magi (collar): yellow brass
- Kodungi (hand guard): white brass
- Fitting materials: yellow brass
- Handle undercover: 100% genuine stingray skin
- Handle Wrap: brown cottong wrap
WARNING: Kagums can cause serious bodily harm if a person is hit by one. Please do not consider these as toys. While kagums provide much safer training alternative to a jingum, high level of caution and alertness, equivalent to using a live blade, must be exercised at all times.