MartialArtSwords.com proudly presents the Korean style L6 Haidong Deluxe Jingum for serious martial art practitioners and collectors. Our Korean jingums are suitable for all range of practitioners, from beginner to advanced. They are very sturdy and designed to endure many years of heavy usage. These swords will not bend even on badly executed cuts and the blades require very low maintenance. Our jingums are used by many Korean sword masters and practitioners worldwide.
The main design consideration for the deluxe jingum was functionality but additional effort was placed for an elegant finish. The blades are made of AISI L6 steel and differentially heat treated. The handles are fixed with 1 bamboo pin and 1 bolt for maximum durability. Our jingums can be used to cut bamboo, mats, or even a tree limb. The scabbard, handle, and hand guards are all handmade and they are perfectly fitted for each sword. The handle is covered with ray skin and wrapped with genuine leather.
- Blade Length (including collar length): 72cm / 28 inches
- Handle Length: 27cm / 10.5 inches Weight: 1.05 kg / 2.3 lbs
- Blade Polish: Hand polish with natural stone
- Gumjip(scabbard): Black Kashu Lacquered finish with buffalo horn pieces
- Hyuljo(blood groove): No
- Hwando Magi (collar): double collar (yellow and white brass)
- Kodungi (hand guard): blackened brass (Haidong)
- Handle undercover: 100% genuine stingray skin
- Handle Wrap: Black leather XX Battle Wrap Style