Hwando Jingum is a reproduction of a Korean traditional hwando that also includes Tidon. This is a faithful reproduction of the traditional Chosun dynasty officer's sword. The exactly same sword was submitted to a Korean National Traditional Craftmenship Competition and won a prize in knife/sword area.
- Blade Length (including collar length): 73cm / 28 inches
- Handle Length: 28cm / 11 inches
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs
- Blade Polish: Hand polish with natural stone
- Hyuljo(blood groove): No
- Hwando Magi (collar): yellow brass (hand carved)
- Kodungi (hand guard): blackened brass