The product is sold out. However, we are currently accepting orders for the next shipment.
Signature line Paedo Jingum is a reproduction of a Korean traditional paedo. The blade geometry is very distinctive such that the left side of the blade is pyungjo (flat) and the right side of the blade is gojo (bulged). It looks like a hybrid of samgakdo and regular jingum in a sense. It offers the best of both sword geometries as the blade is light (even lighter than our L6 competition swords) but offers great cutting power at the same time.
- Blade Length (including collar length): 74cm / 28.5 inches
- Handle Length: 27cm / 10.5 inches
- Weight: 0.98 kg / 2.1 lbs
- Blade Polish: Hand polish with natural stone
- Gumjip(scabbard): Black japan lacquered finish with rice paper wrapped. The end pices are buffalo horn with white brass rings at the connection
- Hyuljo(blood groove): No
- Hwando Magi (collar): double collar (yellow and white brass)
- Kodungi (hand guard): white brass (pine carved)
- Handle undercover: 100% genuine stingray skin
- Handle Wrap: Japanese black silk wrap
See more: Korean Swords